Tuesday, February 1, 2011

February Favorites

It's February! Half way through the worst season of the year and that much closer to one of the best! It's the short month jam-packed with snow, presidential holidays and not to mention, love. It's also about this time of year when some of my favorite stores start to roll out their spring lines. So, without delay, here are my February favorites.

1. The Sephora Fragrance Sampler
Usually released around the december holidays, Sephora has released their fragrance sampler for this Valentine's  Day. It's is the perfect day gift for any girl who just can never seem to make up her mind. The concept is simple, for only $50 (a steal compared to how much a full size bottle typically costs), you get a sample of 10 different fragrances (I recommend Daisy by Marc Jacobs, my all time favorite scent). Once you decide which one's your favorite, you can bring in a voucher for the full-sized bottle. This is absolutely genius and is always a best seller around the Christmas holidays and is sure to be a hit this Valentine's day as well!

2. Lilly Pulitzer Raya Dress Metallic Jacquard
Perfect date night dress! It's a bit of a spin-off of the classic Lilly look, but it's pretty nonetheless.













3. Kiel James Patrick
As I mentioned in a previous post the Kiel James Patrick bracelets are my new obsession. Mine just came in yesterday and I am in love! They are definitely getting me through the winter blues by helping me look forward to my last summer before college.










4. Trish McEvoy mascara
If you don't already use tube mascara, get in your car, go to the store and buy it NOW! My cousin introduced me to it over the Christmas holidays and my life is forever changed. At first, I used the one by Blinc and it was great. But then, I got the original one by Trish McEvoy last month and I am in love! I've been using it for about 3 weeks now and I can't remember my life before it. Taking off  my make-up has never been easier and I use A LOT less make remover now. I recommend the Jet Black Lash Curling Mascara. Trish McEvoy, you're a lifesaver.



















5. Lacrosse Season!
Although it technically doesn't start until March, my school's preseason it getting into full swing this month and I am so excited! I have a new stick, a new bag (courtesy of the amazing Lululemon!), new reversibles (proudly supporting the amazing Johns Hopkins and Syracuse Universities), and a brand new captainship. Needless to say, I am pumped for the upcoming season!
Sidenote: In case you're wondering, I get almost all my lacrosse stuff from Sports Her Way in Alexandria, VA. It's amazing!

xoxo,
Lilly

6 comments:

  1. KJP is fantastic! Fun post :)

    www.thealyway.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sports Her Way is the best! I always try to go when I'm up in DC!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the Lilly dress and the bracelet!! Too cute!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love that Lilly dress. Is should be on sale by now at the corporate stores, eh?

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm a new follower!!! Love your blog!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I left you an award on my blog today! xoxo

    ReplyDelete