Friday, January 28, 2011

Lilly Pulitzer Spring 2011!

I just realized that the name of my blog is dedicated to Lilly Pulitzer, and  I have yet to do a post completely about the amazing line. So, In celebration of it's release today, I present to you my wishlist from the Lilly Pulitzer Spring 2011 line.

1. Thermal mug in the 'Do The Wave' (The orange and blue one) pattern. Travel mugs are ALWAYS disappearing around my house. What better way to have a cup that stands out and is easy to find than with the Lilly mugs? I already have the 'Checking In' one and I absolutely love it!


2. iPad and iPhone cover in the 'You're Flagged' pattern. I really like my current iPad and iPhone covers, but I love how these ones say 'Lilly' on it. I can never find anything that has my name on it and when I do, it's always spelled wrong. That's why whenever I see a Lilly product that actually says 'Lilly' somewhere on it, I always get it because I like to pretend it was made especially for me!

3. The luggae tag in 'You're Flagged' for the same reasons stated above. I have a feeling I'll be getting a lot of things in the 'You're Flagged' pattern :)


4. The Adelson Shift Jacquard. You can never have to many shifts! I absolutely love the neck and hem embellishments on this one.


5. The Tate Skirt- Printed. The hemline on this is so fun! I love it!

6. The Hannah Sweater Argyle Stripe. I love stripes because it reminds me of being nautical and the ocean and who doesn't love the ocean? Also, sweaters are a basic wardrobe staple!


7. The Ricci Shift Printed. Like I said before, you can never have to many shifts! Also, the neckline on this is so pretty!


8. The Set in Stone sandal. I am pretty tall (somewhere around 5' 10"/5' 11") and I absolutely hate wearing wedges, but I love all the wedges that Lilly makes! That's why I love these sandals, because they're the same design as the Set in Stone wedge, but they won't make me 6' 2".


9. The Sweet Pea necklace. This is such a pretty necklace in a pretty color!

Pretty much, I'm in love.

No comments:

Post a Comment