Friday, January 28, 2011

Summer 2011. Please hurry.

I know it's not even february yet, but I can't even express how ready I am for it to be summer! Especially now since all the stores are getting in their spring stuff (i.e. Lilly, Vineyard Vines, Tory Burch, everywhere!). So what I'm wondering is, why must they get  in so early? I believe it is so they can tease me with false hopes of shorts and sun-kissed skin. Making me want to go to the beach more than ever, but instead I'm cooped up in my house on a massive snow break (the worst kind of break, if you ask me) and I can't go anywhere because my road hasn't even been plowed yet (it's been 3 days!). A sever case of cabin fever to say the least. So how have I been spending these last 72 hours you may ask? Online shopping. Specifically for my spring and summer wardrobe. Here are a few things I've picked up:

1. Vineyard Vines Floppy Hat with Grammets
This hat + a white tunic+ a baby pink triangle bikini= Summer love

2. Kiel James Patrick Mariner & Cape Poge Bay
I know I've been talking about KJP a lot lately, but that's because I am in love with the eponymous brand. The bracelets are classic prep and not to mention Kiel James Patrick, the man himself, is straight up gorgeous.

3. Rikshaw Design Taj Paisley Lavender Kurta
I love tunics. And with their lightweight material and flowy feel, they are quintessentially summer.

4. Vineyard Vines Party Shirt
This one isn't exactly for my summer wardrobe, but it's so pretty I just had to have it. I am willing to risk a uniform violation demerit just to wear this to school. Also, it's an oxford and I love oxfords.

5. Lilly Pulitzer Tate Skirt- Printed
one-tenth of Lilly's Lilly Wishlist- Spring Edition, has been fulfilled.

6.  2 Preppy Girls Car Monogram Decal
I love monograms and I love my car, so why not combine the two? The Jeep is officially ready for summer!

7. 2 Preppy Girls Monogram Cell Phone Sticker
Monograms <3<3<3
Summer 2011 <3
xoxo,
Lilly

No comments:

Post a Comment