Wednesday, January 26, 2011

My Everyday Essentials

1. Diamond Studs
They add class to any outfit. I wear them almost everyday.

* Tiffany solitaire diamond earings

2. A Sturdy Leather Watch
A simple classic. It goes with everything. Also, I always know what time it is!


* Bulova Women's 64M101 Brown Leather Swiss Quartz Goldtone Watch

3. A signature scent
Every year on their anniversary, my grandfather would give my grandmother the same perfume. It was her signature scent. Now, every time someone smells it, they are instantly reminded of her. It's so important to have a signature scent because it gives everyone something to remember you by. My signature scent is the light and floral Daisy by Marc Jacobs. I spritz in on everyday before I leave the house.




















*Daisy by Marc Jacobs

4. Oxfords!
Oxfords, oxfords, oxfords. They're absolutely my favorite thing to wear. They're my indispensable wardrobe basic. You can wear them with jeans, pants, skirts, shorts, sweaters, everything! My personal favorite oxfords are the Solid Skinny Oxfords from Ralph Lauren. They have any amazing fit and are a lot more flattering than any other oxford out there.




















* Ralph Lauren Solid Skinny Oxford

So, there you have it! My daily essentials. I don't know where I would be without these four things! They're lifesavers.

No comments:

Post a Comment